Video Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9UjfsXc53o&t=19s
Shane and I decided to do a found footage horror film; we were going to film a slasher horror movie originally, but decided to do a found footage as it would be easier to film, and look more natural on screen. We filmed from the perspective of Shane, as Jaxon wanted to be featured in the film; while Shane wanted to stay in the background, staying as a more elusive character. We only did cuts/jump cuts as the footage was "found" so it would not make sense to have fancy transitions, or a soundtrack of any kind. For the font of the opening credits, I chose the most horror looking font I could find, to let the audience know what they're getting into, and to add to the horror. We decided to not show off any sort of creature, and solely rely on the atmosphere and sounds to build suspense and horror. As well as the fact we did not have any creature costume available, and this leaves the audience to their imagination as to whatever the creature could be; fear of the unknown is said to be the greatest fear of all.
Shane and I decided to do a found footage horror film; we were going to film a slasher horror movie originally, but decided to do a found footage as it would be easier to film, and look more natural on screen. We filmed from the perspective of Shane, as Jaxon wanted to be featured in the film; while Shane wanted to stay in the background, staying as a more elusive character. We only did cuts/jump cuts as the footage was "found" so it would not make sense to have fancy transitions, or a soundtrack of any kind. For the font of the opening credits, I chose the most horror looking font I could find, to let the audience know what they're getting into, and to add to the horror. We decided to not show off any sort of creature, and solely rely on the atmosphere and sounds to build suspense and horror. As well as the fact we did not have any creature costume available, and this leaves the audience to their imagination as to whatever the creature could be; fear of the unknown is said to be the greatest fear of all.
Comments
Post a Comment