11/20 - Over this Thanksgiving break, Shane and I will be looking for places to shoot. As we plan to shoot a horror movie, we will be looking for some place isolated; of course, depending on what kind of horror movie we do.
11/26 - Shane and I have decided to film some sort of horror movie involving a creepy entity stalking us. We’ve settled on shooting it in the woods behind my house.
12/3 - Shane and I will be filming the opening scene of our movie this weekend, in order to get a feel for it. This way we can slowly build our film, into something that we both want and feels natural.
12/10 - Shane and I spontaneously decided to do a found footage film this past weekend, we were able to finish our final script and filmed some of the movie. Unfortunately, due to footage problems, we are unable to use any of the recorded material. So, we will have to finish filming this weekend.
12/15 - Shane and I finished filming and have decided that in order to meet the length of two minutes, we will need to record more. Furthermore, it will allow us to add a proper introduction to the film, so it looks less sporadic and more natural.
Comments
Post a Comment