Projection Selection - My Decision

I have to decided to the film project because of my interests and skills. Shane, Kevin and I have decided to work on a horror/thriller film. This is because we all have a shared interest in creating a mysterious, suspenseful movie. To continue, with our combined strength, we will create an entertaining experience that no one will forget. We will do this by expert acting skills, developed through watching plenty of award winning movies. As well as effects put into the film while editing to create authenticity and really immerse the audience into our movie. In our horror film, I will play the villain, while Shane and Kevin will be the victims. Furthermore, we all share a love for movies, horror, comedy, and action films all interest us. As a result, my final decision is to do a film with Shane, Kevin, and myself.

Comments