I would love to be a film director because of the creative liberties I could take when producing a film. As well as my general love for movies, such as, Saving Private Ryan, Ace Ventura, and Jurassic Park to name a few. I would really want my actors to invest in my film so I could produce a quality film. I would love to direct a film around WWI or WWII or a horror film. I really want to create an ominous feeling of suspense or dread to drag the audience into the movie. I would be willing to work day and night during and after filming in order to create an unforgettable experience that the cast, audience, and myself will appreciate. Working with the actors to agree with me what to create might be a problem as there might be conflicting ideas. Overall, because of the creativity, my love for movies and respect for the industry, I believe creating a film would be the best fit for me.
Comments
Post a Comment